TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I didn't realize they had a 4th of July carnival there. Fiesta Shows has started listing which rides will show up where on their site (which I think is an awesome feature) but the midway looks pretty weak for Franklin.

My next stop will likely be my first ever visit to the Brockton Fair. I've heard they have the best ride midway of any New England carnival so I'm eager to check them out...and also hope my car will still have all its tires when I leave.

I knew the Brockton Fair had issues, but having one on Night 1 is a record for them. Maybe I should rethink I plans.

Though this may be on of the funniest stories I have ever heard. The fact that the carnies followed the teenagers who tried to steal a prize into the parking lot and then got into a fight seems like something right out of a comedy movie. Though having seen many carnies, I can totally see this happening.

Link

• 2 weeks later...

Next one planned is Morey's Piers, four weeks from tomorrow, followed by Knoebels. I'll very likely end up hitting Lake Compounce or SFNE before then, though, just not concrete plans yet. Maybe Water Wizz up in Mass, too.

• 4 weeks later...

My current scheduled trip is Cedar Point for 2 days, Kings Island, the Dollywood water park / Pigeon Forge mountain coasters for a day / Dollywood. There's a possibility I switch out the Dollywood stuff with just driving back home and stopping at Kennywood along the way for a day.