Oh No! only 8 hours at six flags magic mountain!!!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Sucks that both of me can't be Florida's Version!

Location: Elbridge, NY (I know, you've never heard of it before...)

Postby vertgforces » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:05 pm

thank you. you have all been very helpful, and i am surprised at the quickness of your responces. i just now hope and pray that the rain is not constant all day and that there won't be thunder or lightning. thank you all once again and please post anything else that may help me.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:24 pm

We don't really get real thunderstorms here...in fact since I moved out here I've seen them shut down rides/slides due to lightning ONCE.

Elissa "very different from my Florida parks!" Alvey

Sucks that both of me can't be Florida's Version!

Location: Elbridge, NY (I know, you've never heard of it before...)

Postby vertgforces » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:23 am

wat do u mean u don't get real thunderstorms? u mean like i shud expect a few dark clouds, rain, and two or three bolts of lightning?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Coaster Kikky » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:29 am

I was at SFMM last Monday, and although it was not a holiday, the weather was kinda iffy. We got there at 10:30, and considered ourselves "done" by 5. There were some closed rides: Deja Vu, Ninja, Gold Rusher. One side each were open on Superman and Colossus.

I never saw more than a 4 train wait for X except for front row. Almost everything else was very close to a walkon, except Riddler's Revenge, which was easily the longest wait of the day at about 6 or 7 trains. No, I take that back. The longest wait of the day was trying to buy lunch :P

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:49 am

Actually I wouldn't expect any lightning!

Elissa "I miss lightning bolts!!!" Alvey

Random Ranter

Postby kenshinmac » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:55 am

lol yeah if you want lightning don't go to Cali... Come to Colorado. Ah the joys of going to a waterpark in summer watching incredibly dark clouds crash over the mountains and then being kicked off the rides mid-afternoon due to a lightning storm coming in. All that when the day started beautifully clear. It has only happened once to me thankfully. Still all sorts of fun being told to find shelter when all the buildings were already crammed full of people.

Of course the lightning usually isn't accompanied by rain which makes it even more fun...

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!