TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Yeah but the Quick Queue is considerably cheaper than QQ Unlimited. For people/families on a budget, it would make sense to get the cheaper one-use Quick Queue to still manage to get on all/most of the popular rides.

The Fastlane information has been released. Steel Vengeance is obviously a Fastlane Plus ride. Gatekeeper will remain on Fastlane Plus only (which I find a little surprising) along with Steel Vengeance, Valravn, Dragster and Maverick.

Now, jack those prices up so less people will buy FL plus!! I would be totally fine with paying $200/day for FL+ with our once every 5+ year visits to have near KI style FL+ waits.

I was going to make a lame joke about calling the ride steelhawk instead... but it turns out cedar fair has that one too...

3f650d5c2e57d84517bd38e2b8ed8b79.jpg

Surprised they haven't used Steel Eagle yet to be honest with you

Anyway, now that FastLane+ is confirmed to be available for Steel Vengeance, I am very much looking forward to not waiting 4+ hours for this thing. I like that they are finally advertising the Platinum pass discount officially this year as well (buy FL in-park get upgrade to FL+ free)... that should pay for the Platinum passes pretty quickly for us as I'm sure we'll be getting it a few times this season... I mean... look at that thing...

This is off topic: What do you think CP will replace the torn down Oceana statium with? If anything at all?

Not making a prediction here, but I would love to see a Planet Snoopy expansion with a new family coaster added, maybe a B&M family invert.