Tonight we attended Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Texas. This was interesting to me because I've only ever been to Howl-O-Scream at a Busch Gardens park and I've always wanted to visit the event at SeaWorld to see what the differences are. Here's some of my notes...
- The event was a legit "Halloween" event. I was expecting it to be a little lighter since it's at a park that attracts a much younger crowd.
- There were a LOT of kids at this event, and the majority seemed to be really having fun and not letting the scares get to them.
- All the mazes were decent, but A couple of the mazes here were REALLY GOOD. Like reminded me when Universal used to do super cool and different stuff like give you a flashlight, or a helmet, etc.
- Are all the hot girls at chain-wide Howl-O-Scream thing??? I don't think I remember seeing this many sexy girls at any other park Halloween event.
- SHAMU'S HALLOWEEN SHOW WAS ***AWESOME!!!***
- It was really weird having "Howl-O--Scream" at "SeaWorld" but at the same time there was something super cool about it!
- This was Kristen's first Halloween event, and while she didn't do any mazes, she had a REALLY good time. The scare zone characters interacted with her quite a bit and she loved it!
We are at SeaWorld Texas checking out Howl-O-Scream! This will be Kristen's first Halloween Event!
We've got our front of the line passes for @howloscreamtx! Should be a great night!
#HowlOScreamTX starts at 7. Before that, kids can trick or treat around SeaWorld!
The monsters have started to come out to play!
Thanks to Kelsey @SeaWorldTexas we are getting all zombied up ready for Howl-O-Scream!
The new Karver's Kradle haunted house was great! Loved the theme and scareactors!
We love coming to @howloscreamtx for the ghouls, but we also love the girls!
Frightmare Forest was one of the longest haunted houses I've done! Super creepy & lots of fun!
By far one of the coolest Halloween shows I've seen is Shamu's Rockin' Creepshow! Loved this!!!
Prey was AWESOME! They hand you a flashlight, Its actually super dark, & the characters top notch! Loved this!
Night rides on @SeaWorldTexas roller coasters are amazing! Another highlight of Howl-O-Scream!
You want demented possessed crazy people? We found them in the ICU!
We found Scarlett! I think she wanted to kill us...
This concludes my first Howl-O-Scream at a SeaWorld park! What a great GREAT event! Highly recommend Halloween at SeaWorld Texas!
I was honestly REALLY IMPRESSED with Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Texas. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting a legit haunt event that rivals some of the more popular haunt events to be put on at a SeaWorld park, maybe it was because it was just super cool seeing a Halloween Shamu show, maybe it was because it was Kristen's first real haunt event and she loved it. I dunno. It's probably just because they put on a REALLY GREAT event that's flown a bit under the radar over the years, but if you are ever in Texas and looking for a great Halloween event, this is it!