SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

P. 33: Wave Breaker: Rescue Coaster update
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:48 pm

coasterbill wrote:
LiftThrill wrote:Many of my park buddies are Blackfish weirdos

You need better friends.

:nina:

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby LiftThrill » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:50 pm

coasterbill wrote:
LiftThrill wrote:Many of my park buddies are Blackfish weirdos

You need better friends.

Sadly true.
Millennium Force | New Texas Giant | Outlaw Run | Maverick | Iron Rattler | The Voyage | Diamondback | ShockWave | Raptor | Switchback
LiftThrill - Coaster on!

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Loco » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:21 pm

LiftThrill wrote:I've been wanting to go for quite a while but haven't had the money or a valid excuse over SFFT (where I have a season pass) or ZDT's (which is super cheap). If I had the choice I would have been to SWSA already, but with the addition of a new coaster it pushes it over the edge. Many of my park buddies are Blackfish weirdos but will probably ignore that for a unique coaster type only a half hour away.

I have some buddies like that too but it doesn't stop me from visiting on my own.
I have a season pass to SWSA only for Steel Eel tbh. It's a lot of fun!
Aquatica isn't bad either!

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby johnnyknottsville » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Yay for Intamin and those hills and drops after the launches looks awesome :b also love that it looks to be almost entirely :p over water
I'm back
OoooWe I didn't come here to play with you woes... hahaha. I came here to Slay Biotch!!!...Um hmm I like cornbread and collard greens biotch...yous better believe it!!!

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby coneyislandchris » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 am

SharkTums wrote:This is an awesome addition for the park! Honestly, this coaster should have been put in to Orlando instead of Mako. You guys now have two, major, 48" height requirement rides and Orlando has none.

Whoa -- really? I hadn't done much research into SWO, so if that's the case, I'll definitely be saving the trip there for several years down the line. The big kid's just barely scraping onto 48" rides at the moment. Sounds like if we want to do a SeaWorld in the near future, this will be the one to hit!
That coaster dad [220] and that coaster kiddo [84].
Dad's faves: Fury 325 / Intimidator 305 / El Toro / Phantom's Revenge / Skyrush.
Kiddo's faves: Wicked Cyclone / The Joker / Boulder Dash / Phoenix / SooperDooperLooper.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:30 am

^Yup. Orlando has three big 54" B&M's, a kiddie coaster, and a water coaster (that's 42" I believe). A 48" coaster would be AWESOME in Orlando. Hopefully we'll get a clone of this ride in a few years.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 am

^Yeah, I feel like Cobra's Curse and Mako went to the wrong parks in a way. Then again this wave rescue jet ski coaster might be a better addition to Seaworld in the future than the Mack spinner anyways.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:10 am

Hilltopper39 wrote:^Yeah, I feel like Cobra's Curse and Mako went to the wrong parks in a way. Then again this wave rescue jet ski coaster might be a better addition to Seaworld in the future than the Mack spinner anyways.

Spinners are fun, but I do really like and prefer the Intamin family coasters in this area (Jet Rescue and Juvelen).

Really excited for this at SWSA and look forward to riding next year! The layout looks really good for the size of the ride. I think next year will make sense for me get a SW pass again so I can enjoy this addition, along with the woodie in Williamsburg and finally check out both new FL additions.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby BotanicalStig » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:25 am

The ride looks great, would love to see this cloned (Orlando needs a thrilling coaster the kids can enjoy). Intamin really has a knack for quick twisty layouts, really glad they were chosen for this project. I think it will be a lot of fun!

Even though it totally should have been an aquatrax :devil:

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:47 am

johnnyknottsville wrote:also love that it looks to be almost entirely over water

AQUATRAX 2.0 CONFIRMED
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!