The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5156: DC SUPER HEROES Drop of Doom VR announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby GAcoaster » Fri May 12, 2006 9:25 am

Yay Map Exchange! :b

I know more about donkeys than women!

tatsu media day

Postby coasterjunkie91350 » Fri May 12, 2006 9:53 am

Hey guys

I have now a new respect for you people able to stay all day and night at a park even when i was with you and never got 1 wink of sleep. I had to cut out early so i could go home and rest up for my own coastercraze in hopes that i can bring my brothers into the theme park review family. Robb Elissa thanks for bringing me into the tpr fold and i can promise you i will be hitting sfmm like a hurricaine so expect TR reports from me

take care guys and thank you

matthew romine

and wes your the class clown man =)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Turtleggjp » Fri May 12, 2006 9:57 am

Ok, here is the first video I captured yesterday morning. I had to drop the fps to 30 so it would be small enough to post. I just finished my full quality 1280x720 @ 60fps version of this report too, but it is 145MB, so you'll have to contact me if you want that version.

Matt
Tatsu - ABC Live Video Feed.zip
(29.91 MiB) Downloaded 396 times

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Fri May 12, 2006 10:14 am

Great photos and video. Camp Awesome looked, well, awesome!

Liked the audio interview. Nice to see someone high up realizing that customer service is key.

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

DAD!! Let me on the Northeast trip!

Postby jason10 » Fri May 12, 2006 10:42 am

I find that all news reporters act like they know what they're talking about with roller coasters but I am not convinced. They also laugh at the stupidest things like I am on my tummy! (heee hee hee) very funny. :roll: But anyway cool photos and video. I wish I was there.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby mrtytyk » Fri May 12, 2006 11:55 am

Once again Robb & Elissa thanks a billion, I had a great time. Tatsu was insane, I think I can speak for everyone that the Pretzel loop was to good to be true. I didn't expect to get to ride Tatsu 15 but I got to. I was also shocked to be able to get to ride the back row & be the first group to ride. The whole time there was great except for being woke up by that Super bright light at like 4 in the morning, that thing freaked me out. I was surprised to see all the other rides running except for flashback :?r . So thanks again for everything.......TATSU RULES!!!!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby speedracer » Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 pm

Thanks Robb and Elissa for everything, such a great event and great time! Tatsu is nothing short of astounding!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby mrtytyk » Fri May 12, 2006 12:30 pm

Hey did anybody see all the people walking up the hill thinking they could get into the Media area. HAHAHAHAAA........DENIED!!! :b

Banned

Postby PURE » Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 pm

^Hahaha! That was the best! Then me and my buddy would walk up with wristbands, and we'd walk right by. Some people were also talking about not being able to ride Tatsu, and then we'd be like "Ready for another ride on Tatsu?"

The day was entirely awesome...I'm going to be doing this a lot, but thank you Robb and Elissa for everything and the organization, and letting us in and putting up with us all, and thank the park for the free food and lunch and churros and icee's and frozen lemonades! I ate so much food!

Honestly the best day I've ever had at Magic Mountain.
Welcome To Magic Mountain. Cheer up, you could be at Knotts!

Fire Alarm Boy!

Postby arrowfanman » Fri May 12, 2006 1:15 pm

I am actually very impressed with what Shapiro had to say, and I too will be very interested in seeing the future of SFMM.

PreviousNext