The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5296 - West Coast Racers Coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Twistedtatsu805 wrote:Got a pretty cool picture tonight or the Voodoo Nights show with the Spacex launch in the background

Now that is an awesome freaking photo!! :lover: :lover:

Thanks for sharing! :)
Bigger is not always better. (And anyone who has ridden Wonder Woman knows this is true!)

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Arthur_Seaton » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:55 pm

I was there the night of the SpaceX launch and took a few pics of it as well. Very trippy to see, and, at first, it was hard to wrap your head around what you were looking at.

IMG_0098.jpeg
SpaceX over SFMM

SFMM really upped their game this year over last year's haunt. I took a ton of pics and will try to post them soon, but Condemned was a notable step up in quality.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Quick question, does anyone know how to redeem the membership reward points? I've collected over 1000 so far and can't figure out how to redeem them!

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby SFMMFan76 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Anyone else having problems getting the reserved parking vouchers. I'm trying to reserve parking for tomorrow (10/12) and everything goes through and I'm confirmed. I go to print the voucher and it shows "Reservation Error #1: Unable to find confirmation voucher", even though I have a confirmed reservation. I just ended up canceling the reservation since I have nothing to show at the park. :(

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:17 pm

SFMMFan76 wrote:Anyone else having problems getting the reserved parking vouchers. I'm trying to reserve parking for tomorrow (10/12) and everything goes through and I'm confirmed. I go to print the voucher and it shows "Reservation Error #1: Unable to find confirmation voucher", even though I have a confirmed reservation. I just ended up canceling the reservation since I have nothing to show at the park. :(

I haven't bothered using it yet because you have to do it by 5am, and usually when I go it's kind of a spur of the moment thing

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Coastin' thru life » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:50 pm

I think Fright Fest is better than scary Farm this year...the light show on hangtime is pretty sweet tho

Postby moviemansig » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Would anyone be down to go to the park on Saturday? I flew into LAX this evening and was supposed to go with someone who lives in the area, but he cancelled on me last minute. I am staying at the Double Tree by Hilton in Culver City - 6161 W. Centinela Ave. If anyone could go and would be willing to pick me up in the morning outside the hotel that'd be great and would mean a lot to me. I was hoping to leave a little before 9. My intention of flying down was to process my 2019 season pass at the park, so I can get the gold upgrade. By the way, I also won two free tickets earlier this year and brought those with me, so admission would be free. Lastly, I can be reached by phone as well. My # is (650) 787-4572. Thanks. *I would be wearing a Polo t-shirt.*

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Domm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:26 pm

What color polo shirt?

At the park to process the pass and have some fun... We are counting Superman, ninja, revolution, apocalypse, lantern, lex Luther, viper all down. Justice league opened half way thru the day. Yeesh! Half the coaster line up!

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby SteVeUrkle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:41 am

moviemansig wrote:Would anyone be down to go to the park on Saturday? I flew into LAX this evening and was supposed to go with someone who lives in the area, but he cancelled on me last minute. I am staying at the Double Tree by Hilton in Culver City - 6161 W. Centinela Ave. If anyone could go and would be willing to pick me up in the morning outside the hotel that'd be great and would mean a lot to me. I was hoping to leave a little before 9. My intention of flying down was to process my 2019 season pass at the park, so I can get the gold upgrade. By the way, I also won two free tickets earlier this year and brought those with me, so admission would be free. Lastly, I can be reached by phone as well. My # is (650) 787-4572. Thanks. *I would be wearing a Polo t-shirt.*

Dang, what an awesome meet up that would've been! I'da helped if I saw your message and was in the area. I'm 5 hours away. Sorry your +1 flaked.

I hate when that happens. Hope you went anyway. An X2 ride would have been a MUST RIDE.
Live Cedar Point Queue Times: https://queue-times.com/parks/50/queue_times

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:13 pm

At the park right now for fright fest tonight! Does anyone know where most of the scare actors come out of? I've only ever been at YOLOcoaster plaza when the festivities start

PreviousNext