Toverland Discussion Thread

P. 65: More details on parks 2018 expansion
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Toverland Discussion Thread

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Wow. Great stuff there. I honestly believe that Toverland is one of The Parks to definitely visit, in the future.

They really are thinking, building, and creating....."outside of The Box." :lol: (Well, I thought it was funny.)
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby funtime_arena » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm

watch here new video footage of Avalon, Port Laguna, Fenix and Merlins Quest from today

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:30 am

First inversion is finished!

240418laan1a.jpg

240418laan2.jpg

240418laan3a.jpg

240418laan4.jpg

240418laan5.jpg

240418laan6.jpg

240418laan7.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Shambhala - PortAventura 3. Taron - Phantasialand 4. Helix - Liseberg 5. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Silver Star - Europa-Park 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Coasters: 219 || Parks: 40

Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

Postby JordyC » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:51 am

The Making of Port Laguna & Avalon: Episode 2

You can add the English subtitles in the bottom right corner.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Shambhala - PortAventura 3. Taron - Phantasialand 4. Helix - Liseberg 5. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Silver Star - Europa-Park 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:38 am

I just got home form the park. Small update on Avalon (better said Fenix).
The Immelmann is complete, the Helix is complete and today the first 2 pieces of the Zero G roll got placed. Maybe I will place pictures I don't know yet (I did make them).
As for the other things: They where working on the roof of the boat house. The rock work on the station also starts to get shape. The restaurant exterior got some work done today. They are really far with landscaping, a lot of the future pathways are already visible (No paving yet.). It seems they wanted to finish the helix first so they can start on the "Island". I'm not at all afraid to see them finish this in time.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Hard Rock hyyyper

Postby hyyyper » Fri May 04, 2018 10:14 am

Small update from today. Most of the track has been completed. Only the final helix and the turn into the dive drop remain.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri May 04, 2018 11:23 am

They really know how to keep the pace when building a coaster there. Seems like there are only 6 to 8 pieces left before the track is round, I know all the supports are standing from updates from twitter. If they work tomorrow and sunday if it isn't done by sunday it will be monday for sure. And to think 3 weeks ago there was only a brake, station and lifthill with a little bit of track on the ground.

Next week I'm going to Germany for some parks, if it's up to me we're going to take the extra 7 minutes (but less kilometers) detour to see this guy again from the N277 on our way home.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Postby JordyC » Mon May 07, 2018 9:36 am

New wing coaster Fenix in Toverland is complete

070518wing1.jpg

The spectacular new rollercoaster Fenix in Toverland is complete. The last track section has just been mounted at almost 40 meters high. With this, the complete construction of the 813-meter-long wing coaster is now standing.

The last missing part was that of the turn after the lift. The ride features three inversions: a dive drop, an Immelmann and a zero G-roll. Fenix will reach a top speed of 95 kilometers per hour.

The first track sections were installed in January. On April 18, the highest point was reached. The first test rides will probably take place in June, says a spokeswoman. The official opening is planned for Saturday 7 July. At the same time, the rest of the Avalon themed area will be taken into use, including Merlin's Quest boat ride. The new Port Laguna entrance area will also open on that day.

070518wing2.jpg

070518wing3.jpg

070518wing4.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

Favorite element on SkyRush is the Stengel Dive!

Postby BDG » Mon May 07, 2018 2:06 pm

That aerial shot. Wow. It's so pretty. :lover:

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

The official opening is planned for Saturday 7 July.

My birthday! :b :b :b

That's an important fact, I swear!
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!