SFGAdv & Q-Bot

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Shivering Timbers' Dad

SFGAdv & Q-Bot

Postby MichRollerCoast » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:33 pm

I'm planning a Pennsylvania trip this summer and I'm going to SFGAdv. I was curious about the Q-Bot, just tell me everything you can about it. Thanks.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby CoasterCrazy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:44 pm

Q-bots are awesome and keep you from having to wait in line for a ride. You still have to wait the time period to get on the ride but it holds your place in line while you do other stuff. If you get a Gold Q-bot, it will cut the wait time down by 75% so I would recommend getting a Gold Q-bot.

http://www.lo-qusa.com/

Wouter.CC

Postby Wouter.CC » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:50 pm

They got introduced in SFH in the last 3 months last year. I used it once, and i quite liked them. Specially around the halloween season, when parks are very busy. Tho i did get some angry faces from people at the other side of the station :D

Shivering Timbers' Dad

Postby MichRollerCoast » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:52 pm

Do you know how much it cost?
2005 Magnum XL-200 Ride Op / Top Thrill Dragster Ride Op / Shivering Timbers Team Leader
2004 Shivering Timbers Co-Assistant Team Leader
2003 MIA Games Attendant

Sexing up the North Pole

Postby Token Yankee Guy » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:26 pm

^ I believe the prices are pretty much the same for each park. Heres what SFNE prices are and I think GADv is the same.

One Person: $20
Two Persons: $30
Three Persons: $40
Four Persons: $50
Five Persons: $60
Six Persons: $70

Then if you want Q-Bot Gold, it's double the regular price. But I noticed on more then one occasion at SFNE (I believe during the weekdays) the regular prices are lower and I was able to get a Q-Bot gold for $20 bucks.

Shivering Timbers' Dad

Postby MichRollerCoast » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:54 pm

Thank you much, that helps me a ton.
2005 Magnum XL-200 Ride Op / Top Thrill Dragster Ride Op / Shivering Timbers Team Leader
2003 MIA Games Attendant

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby GAcoaster » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:07 pm

With the crowds that Kingda Ka is expected to draw this season, get to the park early (especially on a weekend), because the line to rent a Q-Bot gets as long as a ride line on some days. And they sometimes sell out of Q-Bots on the busiest days.

Visit on a weekday (like a Tuesday) and you may not need a Q-Bot except for Kingda Ka (so while Q-Bot holds your place for KK, you can ride everything else while you wait virtually). 8)

Shivering Timbers' Dad

Postby MichRollerCoast » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:13 pm

We're going on July 20th because it's our friends B-day. But we are staying in Allentown that night and will defenitly get there early and get the Q-Bot. I'm not so familiar with how SF runs their parks, becasue as you can see in my Sig, I am a CF guy. So thank you for all the help.
2003 MIA Games Attendant

Wouter.CC

Postby Wouter.CC » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:01 pm

Token Yankee Guy wrote:
One Person: $20
Two Persons: $30
Three Persons: $40
Four Persons: $50
Five Persons: $60
Six Persons: $70

Woah they have gone mad in the US! :laughing:
Here in Holland it was about €7,50 for 1 person, and €15 for 2.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:03 pm

We used the Q-bot at SFOT last year and it was great.

We are going to SFOG in April and since we only have about 4 hours in the park we are going for the Q-bot Gold so we can make sure we get everything in, plus multiple rides on S:UF, GASM and others.

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!