Roller Coaster Queues

Pictures/Descriptions
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Roller Coaster Queues

Postby kk » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:31 am

Hi. This is my first post. My name is Neil, and my home park is Six Flags Great Adventure. I love coasters and I am also interested in coaster queues. I know, I am weird. Does anyone have any pics or descriptions of some queues from SFMM or Six Flags Great America? I would love to hear from someone. Everyone here seems like a great bunch of people. So, hi everybody.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coaster_type_of_person » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:15 am

I am also interested in seeing some pictures of coaster queue's. I would like to see a picture of TTD's queue! Everyone says that its very long, like the snaking, so i would like to see a picture of that.

Welcome to the boards kk!

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby mightypotato » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:19 am

coaster_type_of_person wrote:I am also interested in seeing some pictures of coaster queue's. I would like to see a picture of TTD's queue! Everyone says that its very long, like the snaking, so i would like to see a picture of that.

It is definitely a very long queue. When I was in line for it, I was like "OK, this isn't bad, we're almost there"...then BAM! The line just kept going and snaking around itself. Ridiculous.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kk » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome! TTD's queue is a huge mass of switchbacks in the infield. You enter from under the launch track and then it is switchback after switchback until finally there is a ramp into the station. You can find some pictures of it's queue on experiencethepoint.com. I hope that helps.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kk » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:30 pm

I may be stupid, but I am not dumb

Postby CoasterPeep7 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:51 pm

Oooh... :neutral: It is in the sun! (Queue of TTD)

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coaster_type_of_person » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:53 pm

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Andrew643 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:12 pm

^ Been there done that. 5.5 hours :D

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kk » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:37 pm

Wow, did you know that the line was 5.5 hours before you got in line. It must have been BORING in switchbacks for 5+ hours. The most I've ever waited was just over 2 hours for Kingda Ka. I love that ride. I wish it had lapbars like TTD, though.

Wisconsin state fair boy

Postby benzo41190 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:53 pm

I find it funny that Mean Streak, which has no line anyway, has blue tents over most of the Que. On the other hand TTD, which may have a 2+ hour line, is all in the sun.

Silly Cedar Fair Park :P

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!