Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1195 - Supergirl (Zamperla Endeavour) announced for 2019
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 9 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby coasterbill » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 am

Danrarbc wrote:The quality of Chop Six is at least equal to Panda (although the SFSL Panda gave me food poisoning so I'm probably more against it than most).

Maybe Chop Six varies from park-to-park but the Chop Six at Six Flags America is stunningly bad. I have no idea how you can make lo mein suck even if you drench it in soy sauce but they pulled it off. I'm convinced that Chop Six is painted cardboard in the shape of Chinese food. Even by Six Flags standards it's horrible.

Panda Express is perfectly "okay" middle-of-the-road American Chinese food which at a Six Flags park generally makes it one of your best options if you don't mind paying a bit for better food instead of settling for crap with (depending on the time of year) an endless line just because it's on the dining plan.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:28 am

Not sure if this is like other Six Flags, but the line at Panda Express is shorter than other places, but it's also a place where you can get drink refills, and you have to go to the register to do it. So the line to order your food is always short, but then to pay takes forever as you wait behind the drink refill people.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!