Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1067 - Typhoon Twister to be added to waterpark for 2018!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby teacherkim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Well the new slide looks good, had to tell all the free loaders jonesing for my free tickets that it will be a bit longer before it opens :roll: I guess 4th of July was a more realistic opening than Memorial Day.

I'll drink donkey urine before I'll drink a Pepsi.

Postby SFStl Fan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:18 pm

teacherkim wrote:I guess 4th of July was a more realistic opening than Memorial Day.

That's what I was thinking, that it might open by 4th of July. Hopefully they haven't decided to just have it be the new attraction for 2019 instead.

Does anyone know if they were able to get the tube slide complex operational yet?

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby theymitbgi » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 pm

SFStl Fan wrote:
teacherkim wrote:I guess 4th of July was a more realistic opening than Memorial Day.

That's what I was thinking, that it might open by 4th of July. Hopefully they haven't decided to just have it be the new attraction for 2019 instead.

Does anyone know if they were able to get the tube slide complex operational yet?

It was running last Friday.

Postby SFStl Fan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 am

When you practically GIVE away your season passes and make memberships affordable for everyone, these are the types of idiots you invite into your park. I hope this earned this moron a permanent ban from all of Six Flag's properties and I hope the employee wasn't too badly harmed.

http://www.kmov.com/story/38415050/caseyville-man-assaults-daffy-duck-at-six-flags-eureka-police-say

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 am

Sorry bud, but folks with low income are not automatically bad people, and people with money are as*holes too. And if you think for a second this type of thing only happens at Six Flags, you're wrong.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Rai Fox » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 am

Seriously, there's no information given about the suspect at all, and you just assume it's someone that's only there because the park is reasonably affordable? That's a hell of a conclusion. And if you think wealthier people are generally more considerate...

I love this, though. "Police believe alcohol may have been involved due to a report of the suspect smelling like alcohol."

Postby SFStl Fan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:11 pm

To clarify, I did not say this guy was an automatic scumbag because he may or may not have money. However, when you invite everybody to the party, there's a higher chance of morons like this being let in with their asinine behavior. The potential for that behavior is increased commensurate with the fact that entrance to the park was cheap, therefore potential personal loss from acting irresponsibly is minimal.

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby castaway_kid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:52 pm

I mean there is a reason employees call the bring a friend free days "Bring a Felon Free Day"... There usually is a much high rate of crime on those days.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:46 pm

SFStl Fan wrote:To clarify, I did not say this guy was an automatic scumbag because he may or may not have money. However, when you invite everybody to the party, there's a higher chance of morons like this being let in with their asinine behavior. The potential for that behavior is increased commensurate with the fact that entrance to the park was cheap, therefore potential personal loss from acting irresponsibly is minimal.

LOL what? You're literally contradicting yourself in the same paragraph. Nice try though.

People that have money and can afford to go to any park in the world are also capable of douchebag behavior. What the park charges has nothing to do with someone acting like a douchebag.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 am

I like turtles.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!