TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

It was running in the later part of the day.

Here are a few photos of the scrambler and it looks like it has new led lights too!

Also, the Justice League building is looking really rough!

1F6267EC-CECA-479E-9AB4-41BDE0FE65D7.thumb.jpeg.3d78db8f2aafc532bf63d8ef23f8561b.jpeg

1FF89475-D96A-48A7-BE99-4552131B4A7B.thumb.jpeg.012fdc742b832b291adc10a5ec612af2.jpeg

2BBD27BD-1AFD-434E-A743-9445086796DB.thumb.jpeg.c5a1ce11270db7e0f8605f8d6efe15eb.jpeg

47CADEAB-8664-4F2B-A887-3164C0D51D48.thumb.jpeg.0d4be44d264418765aa2d74582962c8d.jpeg

4B3D23CD-430C-41A3-9B20-B6BE73246DA5.thumb.jpeg.9495625c38df06a786ab4cd847c4f0d0.jpeg

709FD21C-2CF1-4589-AD47-CD8795A4A436.thumb.jpeg.7c5b42357b6ac6a24dc625ec56108d30.jpeg

Edited by HARLEYGUYJB

Glad to see the Scrambler is back in operation. It looks nice with the TLC. I would think with it going back in place this late in the season, that it will remain there and not move to Fling's old spot. Guess we don't have to wait long to see what is going to fill that area.

That's a shame about JL. I guess I never noticed it. Maybe that came with the territory of being the first of its kind, although it's not like redoing a building is a new practice. I don't think it has anything to do with SF, but not repairing it certainly does.

That's a shame about JL. I guess I never noticed it. Maybe that came with the territory of being the first of its kind, although it's not like redoing a building is a new practice. I don't think it has anything to do with SF, but not repairing it certainly does.

The weaker Computing hardware and weaker projection systems on our version and I'm assuming the one in Texas are the results of being first. Cheap building construction is a different issue entirely.

Yeah it's been looking rough for a while now. Hopefully they get around to fixing it soon, but I'm not holding my breath.

Any predictions for next year? I'm assuming they're looking to fill Highland Fling's old spot. Maybe a 2nd gen enterprise?

Any predictions for next year? I'm assuming they're looking to fill Highland Fling's old spot. Maybe a 2nd gen enterprise?

Besides a park or two, really seems like Six Flags has done an excellent job of keeping 2019 announcements under wraps. Six Flags rarely replaces a ride with a similar ride type especially within the same pad.

If I had to take a guess I would say Shazam moves up to Fling's spot and the SFOT trokia takes its spot since it is themed appropriate for that area. Of course that prediction would make sense so knowing Six Flags I'm probably wrong. I do firmly believe that a Raptor will eventually come to the park but not this year.

I do firmly believe that a Raptor will eventually come to the park but not this year.

You cray!

Whatever happens, I hope the area from Log Flume to JB's gets some updates and TLC. Outside of some of the queues, that's one of the only areas which seems very much run down.

I do firmly believe that a Raptor will eventually come to the park but not this year.

You cray!

Whatever happens, I hope the area from Log Flume to JB's gets some updates and TLC. Outside of some of the queues, that's one of the only areas which seems very much run down.

You made me cringe with that word there. The only thing worse would have been if you put a pound symbol before that word.

Didn't say when. Someone will send a used one there eventually.

With all of the maintenance problems this year could it be possible to get a new ride and a used ride from another park.

I wish. I mean plenty of SF parks receive two or three flats when they get flats. But not us...

If I had to take a guess I would say Shazam moves up to Fling's spot and the SFOT trokia takes its spot since it is themed appropriate for that area. Of course that prediction would make sense so knowing Six Flags I'm probably wrong. I do firmly believe that a Raptor will eventually come to the park but not this year.

They just got the thing up and running, no way are they moving Shazam.

I predict we will get a used Flat (yes, prob that one from Dallas) to go in Fling's spot. That's it.

Saw CoasterStudios SixFlags prediction video and most of it makes sense....except for St. Louis where he thinks a Raptor is a good bet to be announced this year. If not that, maybe a frisbee.

Ha.

Ha.Ha.

HAHAHAHAHA

It's troika time.

I agree it will likely be the Troika. It would fit well into Fling's spot and, like Boomerang (a truly terrible ride) it would cost next to nothing to put it in. However, I have had enough of these kinds of carnival rides, not to mention Six Flags St Louis's inability to even keep the crummy rides they have up and running. If the Troika is the "really big" announcement mentioned on the Six Flags St Louis "Big Online Event" page, we will not be renewing our season passes and dining passes this year. Honestly, between the carnival rides and the rides that don't work, Six Flags St Louis has become boring to us and we don't go nearly as often as we used to. I am hoping against hope that they will announce something worthwhile this year, but given corporate's reluctance to spend any money on our park, I'm not expecting much. I think we will take the money we save from not renewing, put some more towards it, and go on a cruise instead.