Some information about posting photos to this forum....

Instructions on how to post and upload your photos!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Full Fledged Katonga Enthusiast

Postby Scaparri » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:19 pm

Yeah. Well, I was particularly wondering about pictures on this site. I was looking through the thread about posting pictures of your favorite drop ride and I noticed a lot of people were using pictures from your site. So I wasn't sure if they were just saving the pictures to their own pc and uploading them that way or if there was another way to do it. Thanks for the help Robb.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:32 pm

^ Oh, well you can link to any photo by clicking on the "IMG" button when you post a message. Then you just link to the photo you want to post.

For example, if you wanted to post a photo of "Blue Fall" from our Japan update, go to the photo you are interested in posting, right click on it to get the URL of that photo which would be:
"http://www.themeparkreview.com/japan2004/sp9.jpg"

Click on the IMG button, and you'll get the IMG tag "[img]"%20paste%20the%20photo%20URL%20then%20click%20the%20IMG%20button%20again%20to%20close%20the%20tag%20"[/img]" and that will post your photo. When it's done it should look like this in your post:

ODS Drummer

I need help

Postby Crazy4Coasters! » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:07 pm

I recently open a Post a pic of your favorite rollercoasters but the site tells me to check my FTP setting??? What shoul I do do. I want to post pics!!! :cry:

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:47 pm

^ It's working now! Please post your photos! =)

--Robb

Look! No hands!

Postby CrashMender » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:39 pm

I am having trouble posting a sig banner, can you help?

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!