Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

P. 253 - Epcot Festival of the Holidays! New Christmas Event
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Walt Disney World Epcot Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 pm

So according to friends on Snapchat that got the last dispatch of the night on Ellen, the ride broke down on the dinosaur scene. Perfect way to end things. :lmao:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 am

I haven't ridden Universe of Energy since I was a kid but I remember absolutely loving it back then. Then again, I liked a lot of dumb sh*t when I was a kid.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 pm

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:So according to friends on Snapchat that got the last dispatch of the night on Ellen, the ride broke down on the dinosaur scene. Perfect way to end things. :lmao:

This is the only ride from which I've ever been evacuated. Unfortunately, it was after the dinosaur part, so no cool photos for me. At least I was spared the last bit.

Postby Hilltopper39 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

I wonder if any of those dino animatronics will find their way over to Animal Kingdom to be used somehow?

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 am

Hilltopper39 wrote:I wonder if any of those dino animatronics will find their way over to Animal Kingdom to be used somehow?

I was thinking about a Primeval diorama sort of deal on the MK railroad, similar to the one at Disneyland. But hey, new stuff for Dinoland is always welcome. :mickey:
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Postby thrillrider » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:37 am

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:
Hilltopper39 wrote:I wonder if any of those dino animatronics will find their way over to Animal Kingdom to be used somehow?

I was thinking about a Primeval diorama sort of deal on the MK railroad, similar to the one at Disneyland. But hey, new stuff for Dinoland is always welcome. :mickey:

It's still a rumor at this point, but I hear that dinorama may be going by by. It's rumored to be replaced with an indiana Jones section. Dinosaur is also going to be turned into an indiana Jones ride like the one at Disneyland.
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:05 am

thrillrider wrote:
TheCoasterKid211 wrote:

It's still a rumor at this point, but I hear that dinorama may be going by by. It's rumored to be replaced with an indiana Jones section. Dinosaur is also going to be turned into an indiana Jones ride like the one at Disneyland.

Oh Lord, I hope not. Chester and Hester's is way too horrible to tear down. :p

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby JacquesB » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 am

This was a great ride. Sad to see it go, but also excited about whatever will replace it.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am

Old animatronics rarely go completely to waste--but they could be re-purposed somehow.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!