TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DCA TR April 1, 2005

Hey yall-

Yesterday, I went to DCA to ride ToT, California Screamin, and all of the other good rides. We ended up riding almost all of the rides in the park TWICE! It was a good day and here's my TR.

They let us into DCA about 9:50 for what I call, "The Running of the Bulls" to start. We go through Condor Flats, laughing out how long the line for Soarin' already was. A huge crowd was waiting for us when we got to the tape by GRR. 10:00, they let down the tape, and we make off into a nice sprint. Of course, by the time we actually make it to GRR's entrance, the line is already 120 minutes long. So we grab a single rider pass and head on up through the line. Out first of five rides on GRR that day was about to start. When we get off, I'm not as wet as usual, but it was still a good ride. We got Fastpasses for GRR and then went over to Mullholland Madness. We saw how short the line was, and then just walked on the car. When we reached the station, we ask him if we don't have to get off since there is no line. He says yes, and dispatches us again. Mullholland Madness was running smooth today. It glided around its turns and gave out immense amounts of airtime on its drops. After Mullholland Madness, we walked over to Maliboomer. Once again, no line, equals two rides without getting off. Maliboomer was giving a great amount of airtime all day. We headed over to California Screamin, saw the line, grabbed a single rider, and headed for the line. Up the elevator, down the elevator, and finally get seated. My first train was the green one, which had audio working ( ) and was going smoothly. THe only thing I didn't enjoy was I didn't have enough room to put my hands up. After Screamin', my brother called his friend and asked him if he wanted to come. Right now, it's 10:30 and my brotehr's friend says yes, but doesn't show up until 2:30! We walk over to Maliboomer, ride single rider, and then walked over to GRR to use our Fastpasses. After GRR, we went over and ate a Big Mac with fries and a Coke. We finally make our way out of Paradise Pier, where we practically spent the whole morning. My brother's friend says he was gonna meet us at 1:15, so we went over to Disney Animation and went into Sorceror's Workshop and take the character test. I got the best one, the mishceaveous, the funny, MUSHU! After we left Disney Animation, we went over to the Golden Sun, where my brother's friend said he would meet us. But then he calls adnsays his brother is being a turd and won't let him get his pass. So we go back into Hollywood Pictures Backlot and check the line for ToT. An hour and thirty minutes. Nah, it's not worth waiting that long. We have about an hour to kill so we go over and wait FORTY MINUTES for single rider on Soarin'. I will never use single rider Soarin' again! We walk over to the entrance to wait for him, and he finally shows up. We walk over to get Fastpasses for ToT and then go ride GRR single rider twice. Then, we run over to Redwood Creek and have fun killing ourselves. My brotehr twisted his ankle ( ) and his friend got huge cramps. We walk over and do single rider Mullholland, then Maliboomer single rider. After that, we hit California Screamin again. We had about an hour to kill so we went over and got our kiddie credits in A Bug's Land. Then we got soaked running through the water fountains. After that, we hit It's Tough to Be a Bug. Great 3-D show, one of my favorites. 4:50, time to ride ToT. We give our Fastpasses to the bellhop at teh entrance and go and ride one of my favorite drop rides. After we get of ToT, it's night time. We head over to the Orange Stinger and ride a great Yo-Yo. One more California Screamin ride, one more Mullholland Madness ride, two more GRR rides, and one Golden Zephyer ride. Then we went over to the drop-off area where my parents were waiting.

All in all, yesterday was a great day for Disney and us.

---Brent

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days