TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dione is annoyed with SFMW right now . . .

So they sent us our 2005 season passes, with instructions to activate them online. Mine came in the mail last week. (Do I really have to stare at Mr. Six all year?) Hers never came.

So I went online to have a new card sent to her, as the Six Flags FAQ's asks people to do.

But they want $11 in shipping to send her new pass to her UPS!!! That doesn't make any sense; if they sent mine free???? Why can't they just print up another one and send it out? Or even just let her do the voucher thing like they do for first-time passes?

Needless to say, she's a bit annoyed. She'll be calling Six Flags main customer "service" line today; hopefully, they'll arrange something. We'd hate to have to boycott them this year, especially since my season pass is already paid for.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that she could just show up at the park with the necessary documentation and get her pass there, no? And you did get a bring-a-friend- free ticket, right? So at the least she could get in and play. But yeah, the $11 UPS charge is a damn rip. I mean, I just got amazon to ship me a new tuner for free, and that puppy weighs a lot more than a piece of plastic with Mr. Six's picture on it.

FWIW, I've actually found SFMW's by-phone customer service fairly responsive, astonishingly enough.

Seems to me that she could just show up at the park with the necessary documentation and get her pass there, no? And you did get a bring-a-friend- free ticket, right?

Nope, I don't have the ticket book yet. I understand that you get those at the clock tower the first time you go on the pass.

She *COULD* get the pass at the park, I suppose, but she doesn't want to--she wants it mailed, just like mine was.