Number Of times Ridden A Roller Coaster

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode X-Flight 23 times in a row during one of the frightfests. 6Fwoa

Serial Thriller: 18 times: 6Fwoa

Villian: 12 times

but my best was: Conneaut lake Blue STreak: 47 times in a row...(had the backache to prove it).

I flew the FlyingScooters there for about 3 1/2 hours without having to exit. i have no idea how many rides that was...

The most times I have ridden an actual coaster in a row was 3 times on Twisted Twins. It was my first roller coaster. At Evan's Plunge (I think it's in South Dakota), I rode the indoor freefall waterslide for 2 hours straight. Right when I got off I would get back on, and there was no line! At Nashville Shores I rode the Tsunami (One of those half pipe type slides) over and over for about 2 hours. The other day I went deep-sea fishing in the Florida Keys, and the boat I was on was going really fast over the waves. I sat in the very front of the speedboat, which went up about 10 feet in the air over each wave, and I got seven hours of consecutive "bunny hills" with some GREAT airtime. I had to hold onto a rope the whole time so that I wouldn't fall out of the boat! When we slowed down every once in a while to actually catch some fish, it was similar to being on a long MCBR and waiting patiently for the speed to pick back up again . Too bad it wasn't a real credit

I'm a huge fan of repeat visits to awesome parks and awesome rides. While others are off credit whoring themselves at a little podunk park with a crappy Zyklon and a Miler coaster. I go to a park that I've been to before and ride the awesome rides there. and I don't count anymore, I used to but I stopped.

Ghostrider: at least 70 (3 straight years of WCS)

Xcelerator: 60ish

Raven: at least 60

Legend: at least 50

Cornball Express: 45ish

Ozark Wildcat: 30-40

Wildfire: 25

Villain (2003 one day visit) at least 20

Rampage (one day): 20

Speed: The Ride (this over 2/3 of this is when they used to do double rides.) over 200

Those are my highest numbers, but I have probably about 10 more that I've ridden between 10-20 times

All at SFMM during my 3-year tenure:

Flashback: 130

Superman: 200+ (stopped counting around 206)

Batman: 102

Goliath: 90 (I only worked there for two weeks and a day)

Ninja: 53

Deja Vu: 4

X: 2

Viper: 12

Goliath Jr: 2 (Yay!)

Scream: 27

RRv: 93

Rusher: 17

Rev: 13

Psyclone: 1

Colossus: 7 (6 backwards)

Jet Stream: 250+ (I was a lead there for 7 months)

Log Jammer: 300+ (I was the lead there for a year...)

Rapids: 3

Tidal Wave: 163

Freefall: 7

Dive Devil: 1

Thrill Shot: 2 (Hey...I worked at Jet)

Ok, that should do it for all the major rides...I won't get into BBW...