TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best weeks to visit Disney in the fall

rspeck77

My wife and I are planning to take our 5 year old to Disney for the first time next year. We are looking to go sometime in either October or November. I have heard that the week after Thanksgiving is a good week to visit as the crowds aren't too bad that week. I would like to know from people that go often, which weeks in October and November are the best to visit crowd wise? I know there will always be crowds but I figure some weeks are better than others. Thanks for any information you can provide.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great question.

How into Halloween are you? Late October is great if you're into Halloween, especially for the little one at Magic Kingdom.

Food and Wine at Epcot runs until around November 13 if you're interested in that.

November you're going to get better weather and decent crowds as long as you avoid Thanksgiving and one of the running events (this year it's Nov 1 - 4). Keep in mind that only some of the parks will be dressed up for the Holidays right after thanksgiving if you care about that.

The one thing I will tell you is that in the last few years we locals have noticed that there's not really a super low season anymore. The parks are always what we would consider 'busy'. Not crazy busy or anything, and certainly not like Holidays or Summer, but those days of going to Disney and walking on everything are long gone.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks for the information. We are still trying to decide if we want Halloween or Christmas. I do know that we definitely want to go to either the Halloween or Christmas event at Magic Kingdom as they look to be a lot of fun.