January in Europe?

new park
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

January in Europe?

Postby CatraBiNAS » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:26 am

Is there a park open in Europe in January? some are only open at the beginning of the year but I wanted to go after the 20/01.. The only park I found was Efteling.. without Python running :|

any tips?

Site Admin

Re: January in Europe?

Postby robbalvey » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:15 am

January is pretty tough. Many parks stay open for Christmas events but then close in Jan/Feb and re-open in March/April. I know that Disney is open. Not sure about parks like Phantasialand or Europa. My guess is they may be closed for those Jan/Feb months but it may be worth checking their operating schedule.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Sandra02 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am

CatraBiNAS wrote:Is there a park open in Europe in January? some are only open at the beginning of the year but I wanted to go after crédit the 20/01.. The only park I found was Efteling.. without Python running :|

any tips?

Sorry but all parks are closed on january

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 am

Sandra02 wrote:
CatraBiNAS wrote:Is there a park open in Europe in January? some are only open at the beginning of the year but I wanted to go after crédit the 20/01.. The only park I found was Efteling.. without Python running :|

any tips?

Sorry but all parks are closed on january

Excuse me but please don't make posts in the "Ask Alvey" forum if your name isn't Alvey and you are going to post incorrect, stupid information. Because you're absolutely wrong. All parks in Europe are NOT closed in January.

Return to Ask Alvey