Ask KT something!

Because she's old and cooler than us now!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
The one thing better than Hamilton are donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Location: Hanging with SharkTums
Gender: Female
Age: 11

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby KidTums » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Rollercoaster Rider wrote:
KidTums wrote:
Rollercoaster Rider wrote:Is Pipe Scream at Cedar Point a Coaster?


The heck is that?



Image




I have learned, it is not.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!
User avatar
 
Posts: 23292
Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 65

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 pm

^ Totally agree, and I didn't even think of this one as a coaster, when I was there last June. :wink:

Kristen, do you have a a favorite flavor of milkshake? Mine is good old cold, delicious, vanilla.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Image

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 776
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Location: The Big Guava
Gender: Male
Age: 15

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby Dombot » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:04 am

I saw on the Disney Cruise TR thread that your fave game is Splatoon 2, so... weapon of choice? Also, what'd you vote for in the last Splatfest? :b
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: 08 Jul 2011
Location: Gurnee, Illinois
Gender: Male
Age: 30

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby Rollercoaster Rider » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Where would you add the following to Disneyland California Resort:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Frozen Ever After
- Avatar: Flights Of Passage
- Tron Lightcycle Coaster
Proud Member of the 300 Coaster Club. Joined June 16, 2012
Proud Member of the 400 Coaster Club. Joined August 17, 2013
Proud Member of the 500 Coaster Club. Joined January 30, 2015
Proud Member of the 600 Coaster Club, Joined April 21, 2017

What would donkeys be like on the moon?
 
Posts: 230
Joined: 05 Jun 2016
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Gender: Female

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby ObeyTheShihTzu! » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 pm

HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

* This may be tough to answer. :?r
Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

 OR

B) Spend a couple of weeks going to Theme Parks (including Europe and Japan)?

(If your answer is "BOTH!," that's okay.  I totally get it!  Ha!) :lol:

* And NOW an easier question:

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!) ;)

The one thing better than Hamilton are donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Location: Hanging with SharkTums
Gender: Female
Age: 11

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby KidTums » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:51 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:^ Totally agree, and I didn't even think of this one as a coaster, when I was there last June. :wink:

Kristen, do you have a a favorite flavor of milkshake? Mine is good old cold, delicious, vanilla.



Shake Shack Chocolate!

The one thing better than Hamilton are donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Location: Hanging with SharkTums
Gender: Female
Age: 11

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby KidTums » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Dombot wrote:I saw on the Disney Cruise TR thread that your fave game is Splatoon 2, so... weapon of choice? Also, what'd you vote for in the last Splatfest? :b



This question took me sooooooo much work to answer :( I had to get my switch out of the doc.

Anyways, my favorite weapon to use is the sploosh-o-matic. I don't remember what last splatfest was but for the sports one i chose soccer.

The one thing better than Hamilton are donkeys!
User avatar
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Location: Hanging with SharkTums
Gender: Female
Age: 11

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby KidTums » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:09 pm

ObeyTheShihTzu! wrote:HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

* This may be tough to answer. :?r
Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

 OR

B) Spend a couple of weeks going to Theme Parks (including Europe and Japan)?

(If your answer is "BOTH!," that's okay.  I totally get it!  Ha!) :lol:

* And NOW an easier question

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!) ;)



For the first question: only the theme parks? Don't get me wrong i love Japanese theme parks but i like shopping there better so it would have to be the seeing shows one. Hamilton here i come!

Second: Ron Chernows book about Alexander Hamilton. It has good info. For kids there are good books called where is, what was, what is, who is, and who was books. They are small biographies about things (the one about Hamilton was bad tho i refused to finish it :( )

It was a speech everyone in the fifth grade had to do and the topic was inventions that have improved the quality of life. After I won the school competition I moved on to the Learning Community competition, after giving my amazing speech on the smallpox vaccine won that too.










\\

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!
User avatar
 
Posts: 776
Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Location: The Big Guava
Gender: Male
Age: 15

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby Dombot » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 am

I don't know if this has been asked yet, but who's your favorite band? (And no musicals!)
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

What would donkeys be like on the moon?
 
Posts: 230
Joined: 05 Jun 2016
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Gender: Female

Re: Ask KT something!

Postby ObeyTheShihTzu! » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:08 pm

KidTums wrote:
ObeyTheShihTzu! wrote:HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

* This may be tough to answer. :?r
Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

 OR

B) Spend a couple of weeks going to Theme Parks (including Europe and Japan)?

(If your answer is "BOTH!," that's okay.  I totally get it!  Ha!) :lol:

* And NOW an easier question

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!) ;)



For the first question: only the theme parks? Don't get me wrong i love Japanese theme parks but i like shopping there better so it would have to be the seeing shows one. Hamilton here i come!

Second: Ron Chernows book about Alexander Hamilton. It has good info. For kids there are good books called where is, what was, what is, who is, and who was books. They are small biographies about things (the one about Hamilton was bad tho i refused to finish it :( )

It was a speech everyone in the fifth grade had to do and the topic was inventions that have improved the quality of life. After I won the school competition I moved on to the Learning Community competition, after giving my amazing speech on the smallpox vaccine won that too.
\\



Thanks Kristen for your well-thought out answers!
I will definitely have to read Ron Chernow's book about Alexander Hamilton.  I just checked out the reviews online, and readers have wonderful things to say about it. He sure was an amazing Founding Father!  No wonder the show, Hamilton, is a continuing Broadway sell-out! =)

Congratulations on winning the Learning Community speech on the smallpox vaccine. You definitely have a creative mind for Science.  Have you checked out the Giant Microbes website? https://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/
 It sells plush, stuffed microbes of all kinds.  It's a VERY funny site and has the greatest information on over 150 microbes, cells and germs - from the brain to measles to Ebola to E. coli!  (I have the little E. coli 'guy.')  I've learned (and laughed) so much, reading through this site.  I even have adult friends who collect these little 'critters.' :lmao:  If you haven't seen this unusual, fun website, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Alice
P.S. Shopping (and eating!) in Japan must be awesome.  Your mom said that you have begun to try sushi (mainly tuna). Applause to you for trying out new foods!  (Now, you have to convince your mom and dad to check out the fun of sushi!)   :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Alvey

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron