TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask KT something!

SharkTums

KT has been getting more and more into social media lately and asked why there's an 'Ask Alvey' forum but she's not part of it. So if you have anything you'd like to ask her you can post it in this thread and she will answer you!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a question for Kristen! Since you've been travelling basically since the day you've been born, what is the earliest memory you have of a park/ride/trip to another state/country?

(Am I doing this right? no idea what kind of scope these questions should be )

^Great question!

She says:

I remember my mom yelling at me in the Oktoberfest Tent when I dropped the pretzel on the floor. I remember Japan a lot, but it's hard to remember what trip it was as there are so many trips and they blend together. I don't have like a specific roller coaster or park 'first' memory because there have been so many. Sometimes when I look at a picture I think I remember doing it (like hitting people with the T-Express hammer in Korea) but I don't know if I'm really remembering it or I just remember from the picture.

I would like to know if there's something she was scared of, but went back and rode on a later trip and absolutely loved!

Tower of Terror...the Japan one. I was very scared of Shiriki but on my next visit I loved him so much and now I have merchandise with him that I even sleep with.

I would like to know if there's something she was scared of, but went back and rode on a later trip and absolutely loved!

Tower of Terror...the Japan one. I was very scared of Shiriki but on my next visit I loved him so much and now I have merchandise with him that I even sleep with.

that's awesome! Thanks for the answer

Since Phoenix is your favorite, is it also the most "sincere" of all roller coasters?

Yes. Yes it is.

Thank you. We should all look for sincerity in roller coasters.

I'll pitch a question, if you don't mind. What's your favorite ride in the Orlando area?

1. Carousel of Progress

2. American Adventure

3. Hall of Presidents

4. Mexico Boat Ride

5. Journey into Imagination

(Yes, she's very weird)

I'll pitch a question, if you don't mind. What's your favorite ride in the Orlando area?

1. Carousel of Progress

2. American Adventure

3. Hall of Presidents

4. Mexico Boat Ride

5. Journey into Imagination

(Yes, she's very weird)

I think you're raising a historian.