TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Using a VPN when traveling

la2lvtom

I just signed up with ExpressVPN for my trip to China next week and the only problem is they really do not say how to use it. To those of you who use one when traveling my question is when I get off the plane in China do I just turn on the phone and the VPN and that is it or do I need to buy a China Mobile SIM card like usual? And I guess the second part to that question would be do I need to change my phones setting to GSM or leave it on America's setting. Thank you in advance for any help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was pretty easy, you just go into settings and turn it on when you want to use it. It didn't work perfectly, you may need a few phone resets here and there, but we didn't get Chinese Sim cards or anything crazy.

Glad to hear it's as easy as turning on my phone, that makes it convenient for a non technology person like me. I have noticed that since I finally paid for ExpressVPN it keeps turning itself off and on but I will play with it to figure it out, I still have 5 days to figure it out. Thanx for the info.