TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

3 Days in Orlando

FirstDropJay

Good evening

my fiance and I booked a short trip to Florida in April that includes 3 days in both Miami and Orlando. It's been a very long time (15+ years) since I've been to any Orlando theme park, so I'm not really familiar anymore other than from reading trip reports etc. (certainly helps)

So my question is, what is possible on a short trip like that? I certainly don't want to rush through any park obviously, but is a day enough to see most of Universal, for example? What parks would you see if you only had 3 days? Any help would be appreciate!

Cheers

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With only three days and not waiting to rush/credit whore the place I would choose one resort/area to enjoy and come back again in the future.

- Disney

- Universal / Fun Spot

- Sea World / Busch Gardens

If you tell us a little more about you and your fiancé we could help you choose where you would have the best time.

Thanks for the help

We're both huge fans of dark rides, so if one of those places would have a couple of great dark rides and not a single coaster worth mentioning, we 'd be in heaven nonetheless. Quality on-site food options (table-service) would also be great. Other than that, we'd be happy to follow any 3-day plan you suggest.

It sounds like 3 days at Disney would be really nice for you guys then. Lots of dark rides (almost all of which have either been redone or new in the last 15 years) and amazing table service food everywhere you look.

Some may argue for Universal as they have a more 'technological' dark ride, but once you've done one or two, you've pretty much done them all as they're very similar to each other.