TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa for Christmas

Mich17mak

I'd like to go to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens in December (only have the last 2 weeks to choose from)...I'd of course like to go when it's the least crowded though I'm well aware that it's a peak time of year to go. I found an Orlando crowd calendar and it seems like the week before Christmas is a bit less crowded than the week after - does anyone who go there frequently agree with that? Also, this trip was originally intended to ride the new coasters but now I think I'd also like to see the shows. Would 1 day at SeaWorld and 2 days at Busch Gardens be enough, or should I add a day to SeaWorld (they seem to have more added shows for Christmas)? I don't want to feel rushed.

Sooo I guess my 2 questions are: When is it better to go...the week before or after Christmas? And will 1 day at SeaWorld and 2 at Busch Gardens be enough? I've never been to Busch Gardens before, but I had been to SeaWorld years ago.

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to be looking at bad crowds anytime those two weeks. Kids are all off for the most part 12/17 - 1/3. I do agree the 17th - 25th will probably be slightly better but you may not even be able to tell. At Sea World and Busch Gardens I would spring for the Quick Queue and then you don't have to really worry much at all. You're timing for two days at BGT and one at SW should be fine.