TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Summers gone - Planning for Next Spring/Summers

CUFCtheParrot

Summers been and gone, and so now I am planning for next Spring / Summer, but this time in North America, and thanks to the excellent advice recieved from TPR members previously I am looking for some more.

We have been to most major parks in the UK and Europe and the ones in Orlando, so now are looking for other places to visit for a theme park holiday (either during our May Bank Holiday (27th May to 5th June) or Main Summer Holiday (22nd July to 6th August) 2017.

As both my children are over 1.40m (55 inches), age 9 & 12, we are looking for somewhere with big coasters in big coaster parks, probably in the North East area of America (Cedar Point looks like the obvious choice), but if we are travelling to the USA we want to make sure we take in a few parks and or visit other major USA attractions.

So what do you think, where should we visit. We intend to hire a car and drive between locations or take a short plane flight if necessary, possibly ending up in NY State.

Your advice on where to go and why would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days