TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mango's Orlando Question

Hilltopper39

So I've been to Mango's in Miami and am really excited to check out the Orlando location sometime. I totally get the 21 and up rule after 10:30 pm or whatever time it is, and understand what kind of place it is. My question is would it be weird to take kids (1,3,&4 years old) there for dinner and the show earlier in the evening at like 6:00? The website says minors of all ages are welcome before 10:30, but I don't want to be "that guy" with a whole family taking up a table at a night club if ya know what I mean. I know it's not a "kids" place honestly but the music, lights, food, show, and open dance floors to run around on while waiting on the food makes it seem like the perfect kind of place to take kids for dinner, my kids atleast (minus the t&A of course but they're only 3). Just curious if you guys have taken KT yet or if you ever see people with kids there earlier in the evening, in other words if taking the kids is a dumb idea talk me out of it, thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the place is a lot of fun for all ages. Yes it can be a bit "sexy" but at no point is it "trashy" and if you've been to the miami location you'll know what to expect. I'd take them and have fun!