TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thinking of Six Flags Great Adventure Sep 26. Crowd thoughts

Captainpancakes

Hi guys,

I was thinking of going to Six Flags Great Adventure (New Jersey) September 26th because I haven't had a chance to go this year, and I didn't ride the zumanjaro so I figured it might be a good time to visit that weekend. The reason i chose that weekend like you guys may know is because the Pope is coming to Philadelphia, and as my family is not that religious and have no need to see the Pope, I might be able to do this. My mindset is:

- The Pope coming to Philadelphia is being played off as a huge deal. I've heard theories that people from everystate around Pennsylvania will be plowing through just to see the Pope.

- It's September, the summer season is over.

I'm pretty confident the crowds won't be big, (I've seen some parks during the Super Bowl for example) but y'know, I still have my reservations, and just wanted to hear a second opinion, because I'd really rather not go during a day where the coaster lines will be treading on 2+ hours. I visited in September last year, and the lines were loooong.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect long lines on the September 26th. SFGAdv gets slammed for Fright Fest. It used to be that you could go during the September weekends with light/moderate crowds, but not anymore. Maybe not 2 hours lines, but I'd expect 1 hour lines.

Edited by larrygator