TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Donkey Fairy Madness

the ghost

Lol, since I joined TPR there has been I guess donkey are okay, I love donkeys, donkeys are my way of life, and bonafied donkey expert. Now everyone is getting custom donkey titles. Is there a new fairy in town that is more powerful than the title fairy and the ban fairy? some kind donky fairy?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thats the donkey fairys way of accepting you into its cult. For example, my title is insulting and shows my inferiority to the mighty donkey fairy. Rather new members such as you are being molded into joining the cult of donkeys. There is already a donkey trainer somewhere in the world... it on Robb's myspcae. She was the first victim of the donkey fairy. All fear the donkey fairy.

Found it!

Edit: Oh no! The Donkey Fairy is so advanced, that it's caught on to the recurring TPR jokes! I've seen:

"Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?"

"What would donkeys be like on the moon?"

and "Fluffy fluffy donkeys filled with medicine and goo!"

We must all be fearful.

1804012081_DonkeyFairy.jpg.cff468d6c5915cc2f749ff098d9f9da0.jpg

What an elusive little creature he is

When I posted my SFMM trip report yesterday some of the words somehow got replaced with "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo". I had to delete my topic and repost it so it would show up correctly. I don't think it would have made any sense the way it first got posted. It said that I talked to a ride op near the "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo" area on the Riddler's Revenge.

When I posted my SFMM trip report yesterday some of the words somehow got replaced with "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo". I had to delete my topic and repost it so it would show up correctly. I don't think it would have made any sense the way it first got posted. It said that I talked to a ride op near the "fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo" area on the Riddler's Revenge.

It's ok. We all know exactly what you mean!

Robb and themeparkman25, thanks for the info. I'm glad to know you would have understood what I meant. I'll keep this in mind for future posts so I won't be surprised if I see it again. I have seen this phrase show up in other peoples posts a few times and didn't know why it was there.

The donkey fairy appears to have paid a visit to my title as well. At first, I was also given the ominous warning of the magical donkey at Lotte World. However, I guess the mighty donkey fairy decided that I was more knowledgable than that, and declared me a "know-it-all". *Blushes* I'll have to be sure to stay on the venerable donkey fairy's good side.

-Doug