TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Alvey - What the hell is this board????

robbalvey

Hello random people!

The idea of this board came about from our "Contact Us" form where over time people would send it lots of different questions to us ranging from the very simple "What is the song in such and such video" to "I am only 13 but I was wondering if Elissa would date me?" :shock:

But mostly, we get lots of questions about travel, our videos, our site, etc.

So we opened a forum for people to ask away!

Please post anything...and I mean just about ANYTHING you'd like to ask us. And maybe if we're nice enough, we'll even answer!

If for any reason you'd still like to send us a question anonymously, you can do so be using our "Contact Us" form:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/contact.htm

Enjoy!

--Robb & Elissa

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to ask this - been curious for awhile since I signed on, in August.

What exactly is a "Hidden user online?" I note that between us Registered and those as Guests....Hidden user. Usually with a '0' there, lol.

Or, is it a well-kept TPR secret? 8)

• 4 weeks later...
This message is to anyone who wants to reply.

My name is Daniel Marti. i am 16 years old and live in eastern pa. close to dorney park i love roller coasters (obvioulsly) and i was just wondering if anyone out there has any carrer ideas or advise to give me

please reply

thanks

if your an under-achiever like myself then you should work for the government. Great benefits especially at the federal level. Hope this helps

Kelly

Hello random people!

Please post anything...and I mean just about ANYTHING you'd like to ask us. And maybe if we're nice enough, we'll even answer!

Enjoy!

--Robb & Elissa

OK then, here goes...Robb why is diarrherea so runny? I mean whats with that?

I figured I could be random AND ask Robb a question at the same time. If your lucky and you ask nicely, you will get to see me chew gum and walk at the same time too.

Kelly<--- I get weirder by the minute

:roll:

I seriously doubt that this was a serious question but if it was, why not post it as a thread on the actual board, instead of in the thread explaining what the board is...

Because I am new and a bit confused. I am still trying to find my way around this site so please bare with me. Sorry

Kelly

• 1 month later...

Hey Alvey's

im a dutch fan of your site, maybe you've heard it over in USA but Walibi World had the best Halloween of Europe. and I saw your video of Walibi and it's great, everyone on Themepark.nl is talking about it. i was just wondering. would you and the gang like to come next year to Walibi for hopefully just as good Halloween as this year. (have heard rumors that are not that good) By the way im one of the folks working with Halloween. im the freak by the podium on the right:D

http://themepark.nl/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=791653&page=1&fpart=4&vc=1

(edit) this is a link for a trail of the dvd made by walibi world

Greetz hjalmar

what the heck is it now UK or USA????

• 1 month later...
If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
^ Nope!

Actually, it would. If a tree falls, it makes a vibration when it hits the ground, not matter if you are there or not. This vibration will produce a sound. So wether you are there or not, there will be a sound. I know you posted this long ago, and it was off topic, so now I am off topic, but when you are bored and have nothing else to do, you end up doing something like this.

• 1 month later...

Robb/Elissa,

I know we were supposed to hook up for a beer at Epcot last fall, but the hurricane put a "damper" on things...

So, I thought I would see if you wanted to hook up at Knotts this Thursday, March 9th so I can get some credits and still get you that beer or three I promised. I should be arriving at the park around noon CA time.

Let me know!

• 4 months later...

You need to be at the park by about 9:15am. Then run DIRECTLY TO X. Do not stop for anything, do not get distracted. Be at the front of the gates when they open and RUN TO X. After that, go ride Tatsu.

X will by far have the longest line of the day. The only time to hit it where you won't end up waiting 3 hours is to go there first thing.

Also, it's going to be bad on a Saturday, so good luck with that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...